Last Updated on
These days, the Inquisitiveness of my children has no limitations.
It cuts across all areas of life, including religion, reproduction, health, etc.
Today, being a Saturday, everyone is at home and there was no rush to go out.
I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when these young and inquisitive minds barged into the kitchen and the seemingly endless questioning began.
Apparently, as they were cleaning up their room, they came across different books, ranging from circular to bible story books.
In-between their Saturday chores, they read through some pages of the books, which aroused some questions in them. I guess that made them rush to the kitchen to get some of the answers from me.
They were both firing the questions from different angles.
My children’s Inquisitiveness and the endless questions include:
- Mummy, why is it that when some women are pregnant and they want to give birth, they go to the toilet and poo poo out the baby?
- Where do babies come from?
- Do some women vomit their babies?
- Do women give birth through the anus?
- Is it true that they mocked Jesus and told Him to save Himself?
- Why did Jesus give up His Spirit?
- Who did Jesus give up His Spirit to?
- Why did Jesus die for us?
- Is it true that God uses the spirit of dead people to make babies?
- Is it true that Angels are invisible?
- Who made Angels invisible?
- Are germs also invisible?
- How do germs enter into food?
- Why do electric things need to stay dry?