Last Updated on
Characteristics Of Healthy Relationship
Desiring a truly healthy relationship is one thing while knowing what a truly healthy relationship looks and feels like is another thing altogether. Here are some great insights on what a Healthy relationship is.
10 Characteristics Of Healthy Relationship:
- Partners truly value their relationship: Willingness to work through conflicts together and being loyal to one another.
- The relationship is balanced: Both partners have equal control over decisions.
- Partners don’t try to control or fix the other person: Respecting each other’s differences.
- Feelings are shared honestly and openly: Partners freely share, respect and accept each other’s genuine feelings.
- Conflicts are handled and dropped: Conflicts aren’t seen as deal breakers, but are seen as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Both partners are willing to put their relationship before themselves: Partners make room in their lives for the other person and are willing to work together as a unit.
- Partners understand and accept that they are not going to agree on everything: They understand that having differences in opinion and beliefs doesn’t have to be a deal breaker.
- Each person takes care of themselves: Partners understand that self-care is a very vital aspect of any healthy relationship.
- They want to be together just for companionship, and not just for some kind of security.
- Partners know that they are responsible for their own individual happiness.
For more details, click: DETAILS